}

Thursday 26 April 2012

Funnies for Thursday

Dear Family & Friends, Not a bad day in Li'l Ole Harwich, a few showers and some sunshine too. After a bit of Granny - Taxiing, I got stuck in to installing my new weather station, see below...

1.  It may only be a Newton frame, but this is Different


2. You're in a traffic jam, with three kids, daddy has an idea!
Jammin to Queen! watch the little boy!


3.  This guy seems a little bit mad but...He may have a point!






Gallery


First picture released of Red Dwarf 10
 due in the Autumn they look older eh?


How to deter Photobombers!


That awkward moment when you must......!


Somewhat Philosophical





Thanks Chaps!



Thanks Klaus!


Harwich Weather
I have now installed my new 
Weather Station
It's great because it can talk to my computer
Like this........


 Of course I shan't send you all this bumf
every night, but it helps me to give a better
forecast.
BTW Tomorrow -


Partly cloudy with a chance of rain, then rain in the afternoon
More of the same - cloudy with rain in the PM



Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,

Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment