}

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Funnies on Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, Not at all a bad day in Little Harwich. My friends sent me some jokes and I found some pictures.....

1.  Remember Fresh Prince? and Carlton? Here he is Showing his dance moves!

2.  Bets that you can always win! Thanks Martin.....

3. For the tech heads among you - heard of the Raspberry Pi ? Well it's a tiny computer (I have one on order - can't wait) Someone has just harnessed 2 of them with some free software and it is more powerful than a 1980s IBM mega computer that cost 120,000 dollars -


Swingball Anyone?


Gallery



My soon to arrive Raspberry Pi



Sad!



Clever!



Duckface took his own picture



Just Chillin



Seems Legit



Huzzah! They won't serve you if you're on the phone!











Prognosis

More of the same!


Thanks for visiting!

Cheers!

Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment