}

Friday 15 February 2013



Dear Family & Friends, Today is special, it's the First
Birthday of Old Git's Funnies Blog!
So to celebrate we have a special souvenir edition
Have a great weekend!

Since we started we have had 305 editions, 
and these have been viewed by 22,500 times
worldwide. Thank you all for your support!




1.  Laughter is the Best medicine it is also 


2.  It's called the Kitten prank 


3. This guy has my vote - the idiots are ruining our Language!





You must be quick boys or you'll miss 'em!



Gallery



Many are!





Me on a good day! 




Fun dental masks
Ernst please note!




Cheapskate!



His own accord (groan!)



No one came to my birthday party!



Unusual Chums!



Clever slogan!
Dave take note....?







A Late entry from Dick  Russian drivers - again! 


I am shaped like this chap - it makes me feel great!



Last I would like to thank....
In no particular order
Klaus
Derek
John
Dick
Geoff
Gloria
Matt 
& Martin

Plus anyone else that I've forgotten

For your very kind contributions which
help to make this blog so much fun!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment