}

Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday's Funnies

Dear Family & Friends, Tarnation - it's back! The snow that is! Grrrrrr! Never mind it's warm inside the Funny Blog .....


1.  I have seen everything now.....A Concrete Tent!


2.  Now I really think this takes - all the fun out of it!


3.  At last I think that we have excelled the juggling otters - Sledding Pugs


4.  This is classic a load of old rockers bashing out When my guitar gently weeps



The insanity continues - 3d Pen





Gallery



Puns



Yes the Sun is doomed!



Not solving a problem



Words of Wisdom



On Backwards!



I do this!



Hmmm!





Thanks Klaus!




Harwich Weather 
from my home station





Yes more of the white stuff I'm afraid  
-1c



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment