}

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Funnies for Midweek

Dear Family & Friends, Half way through the week already! Doesn't time fly! I have been digging around for a few more morsels of mirth!...


1.  British insults... my handle on the Internet is "Old Git" - I now learn that this means Bastard! 
Oh well if the cap fits....


2.  You want a light show? I will give you a Light Show!
Thanks Matt!


3.  Your jump will be watched by 100,000 people - 




Thanks Klaus!



Gallery



Damn you! Windows 8



Albert on Relativity



*hit Happens



Ingenuity



Advice!



Local Bye Laws



Oh! Shame!





Thanks Folks!



Thanks Klaus



Harwich Weather
Sorry, I have had to discontinue the Live Weather feature.
It was very difficult to keep the live stream running well.
So I will just offer a forecast from my weather station instead.


Harwich Summary

Sunny intervals with showers heavy at times  Max 9c


Thanks for calling by! - We just passed 31,000 hits!


Cheers!


Richard.



















No comments:

Post a Comment