}

Saturday 18 May 2013

Funnies for Saturday

Dear Family & Friends, We are back! 10 days visiting our son and his family in Israel, then having a new heating system and new floor. So I only just reconnected to the Internet. Good to see you all again!


1.  Silly - but clever - New Kind of Snowmobile


2.  More Nuttiness What happens when you throw a golf ball onto a Frozen Lake?


3.  Last even more silliness - The Human Chainsaw







Gallery




My thoughts exactly!



Nothing to say!



Touche!



I love this word! - It fits me exactly



Hot!    I have 20 new Ipads to give away absolutely free - this is NOT a scam!

Thanks Geoff!


We all did this!



Whoops 973







Thanks Geoff!




Summary for Sunday

Sunny Intervals - temperature still below average - max 13c


Thanks for continuing to follow us!


Cheers!


It's nice to go away, but it's nice to come home!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment