}

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Funnies on Hot Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was a record breaker today we had 29c in the shade. Just the day to sit under a sunshade with a cool drink! Did I? No I ferreted around for more Funny stuff just for you!


1.  Thanks Derek for this! I shudder that this could have happened to me...Italian Auctioneer


2.  As you know I love fireworks! These are big -


3.  More silliness Swedish fishermen play on kitchen utensils and sing "Kiss from a rose"



I hate high fives they are just not British!




Gallery 




I want one!


No and I didn't understand it either!



Rasterise - Ha!



Yes that's what it says - I checked!



Good ol Judge Judy!

Thanks Dick!


Arnie!



Whoops! Number 539






Thanks Chaps!



If you're a Red Dwarf fan you will get this right away!

Thanks Klaus!






Harwich weather summary for Wednesday

More of the same but cooler  max 25c



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment