}

Sunday 28 July 2013

Funnies on Sunday

Dear Family & Friends, So another week begins. Let us hope that it will bring you joy! I will be painting fences...which I am led to believe is good for the soul :-)


1.  Here's the scene a Nissan Skyline challenges a drag race to The fasteset mobility scooter in the world!


2.  More silliness... a man playing an accordion, in the forest on a unicycle


3.  Here S. Fry my hero, teaches Wossy a Little Lesson!








Gallery



You work it out!



Confused? Me too!



My dear I think this is not going to be your day!



They don't seem tp be bothered...



One cubic metre of water weighs 1000 kg - think about it...



Remember me...



Mixed emotions!

Thanks Myke!







More wisdom from the QI Elves


Now a little culture
Thanks Klaus!



Harwich Weather for Monday

Sunny intervals  and possibility of rain PM  Max 21c



Thanks for continuing to put up with this!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment