}

Saturday 28 September 2013

Dear Family & Friends, I have a cold, so I am suffering from a severe sense of humour loss! Undeterred, I pulled my head out from under the steam bath towel and found just for you the following :-


1.  Not funny but impressive and very scary - Boeing Champ


2.  This from Pete, 6th June was D day anniversary
artists created figures on Arromanches Beach to commemorate those who lost their lives on that Day


3.  Thanks Barbara for this - Starwars 4 in








Gallery



Poor old Rick - still rollin' !



I'm a penguin!



Extreme golfing



Sheesh!



Policing in England



Now there's an idea!



Britannia is back on the rails!
I would attend Parkeston station in the early Fifties to watch her
haul the Continental Boat train!



Story of my life



Lonely!




Joke Central





Thanks Guys!



Boarding!

Thanks Matt C !





Harwich Weather for Sunday


Yet more sun! Max 16c


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment