}

Monday 30 September 2013

Funnies on this Monday

Dear Family & Friends, I have decided I do not have a cold, I have Man Flu! Again the effects on my sense of humour are not the best. Despite everything, I have attempted under very difficult circumstances, to find some Funny Stuff for your amusement...


1.  Thanks Geoff for this...No! This can't be real....


2.  This college boy just loves his Popcorn!


3.  Oh Them Russians! Crazy water ride!



Well - at least the wheels didn't come off!




Gallery



Awwwww! True love!



Unfortunate analogy



And yes he did say it!



Bill's a philosopher



Mean girl! - But clever!



No I haven't seen a pig swimming with a stingray!



Not this Summer!



Hmmm! I will say nothing - I don't need the Knock at the door!




Sorry - no jokes tonight so here's
a (Polish - would you believe)
movie clip...



I'm pleased that the driver jumped clear!
Thanks Klaus!



Harwich Weather from my home station




Summary for Tuesday

Sunny intervals, chilly E wind  Max 15c


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment