}

Monday 2 September 2013

Funnies for the New Week

Dear Family & Friends, It was an absorbing day - decorating the guest bedroom.....very uplifting actually! Now I can rest my aching bones and go searching for some pictorial fun - just for you!...


1.  Our theme is "Things Bicycle" first a lift to your treehouse!


2.  You will love the Netherlands Bicycle Band


3.  Now some imposible things done on a BMX








Gallery




I find myself doing this!



True so true Abe!



Really bad cat!

Thanks Derek!


Monster grasshopper!



Torture discovered in Russia!



They are allowed to breed



Just an ordinary day...




Joke Central



Whoops! I nearly forgot this - a strangely beautiful link 
describing the ages of properties in  Holland
Thanks Martin!



Harwich Weather from my home station




Summary for Tuesday

Sunny intervals Max 21c


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment