}

Sunday 6 April 2014

Funnies on this Sunday



Dear Family and Friends, We're home from our holiday in Denmark, fresh and ready for the fray! So here are more funny bits...

To my many contrubutors, a big thank yoy for your support! Sorry but I received a deluge of material during my absence, and there's no way that I can catch up, so please don't be too displeased with me if some of your stuff doesn't appear, but please keep sending!
Thanks!




Thanks Bill!


Thanks Barbara !




Thought you could tango? This from Tonia in Russia




Pole dance Whoops!


A man after my own heart!



Animal





Stuck behind or being overtaken



Call him Satan!



Gesundheit!


Be proud!



Pure Irony!



Translated = April Fool's Day? We bugger you through the whole year!

Thanks Klaus!


He says " Pretty tyres? Pretty guns? Next I'll become a pansy!"

Thanks Bob G!





Thanks Klaus!








 Jokes from John
1  2  3


Harwich Weather for Monday



Cloudy, damp start with outbreaks of light rain and drizzle throughout the morning. Brighter conditions starting to develop around midday, spreading to all parts by afternoon. Fresh to strong South-Westerly winds. Maximum temperature 15 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 90 % | Rainfall Amount: 2-3 mm | Sunrise: 6.20 am
 Thanks to Essexweather.com!



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment