}

Thursday 17 April 2014

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, So the holidays are almost here, I may not be able to publish every day, but will do my best! Meanwhile here are today's efforts - please enjoy!




This is amazing! I hope it's not fake!
Thanks John F !






The hols have started, a bit too much for some!




Gallery



I guess that his eyes are watering!



I hope he isn't going to breathe that stuff!



I think I shall pass on that offer - thanks!



Lord save us from the complete - and utter idiots!!!



Smart Bacon!



I guess it puts him off the discomfort



Message in a bottle 21st century style



Prune the bush matey!



Nothing new here...



Data - get it? Ha Ha! 


Meet the rebel

Thanks Maggie!




Oldie but goodie - Thanks Derek!





Riverdance Baby





This is just an advert, but nicely done
Your holiday bonus clip  :-)






Harwich Weather for Good Friday




Unbroken spells of strong sunshine through the day, cooler than Thursday as winds turn Northerly. High UV levels early afternoon. Maximum temperature 12 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 5.56 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !




Thanks for your support! Have agreat Easter!


Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment