}

Thursday 19 June 2014

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, How is it going for you? The weekend looms large, and our weather man is optimistic, maybe we shall disappear in a cloud of barbecue smoke!
More Funnies follow....












Always happens to me when I try to show off!





Gallery




9 out of 10 for initiative!



Yet another of those "Perfect moment" photos



This Kiwi is taking the P*ss



I can't believe what we are seeing here!



Good try!



If I win the Lotto.......



Must go back!!!



Seems legit




I laughed and laughed - it's a dummy!




My thoughts on Meetings exactly!






Thanks Bill!



Derek's funny email









Harwich Weather for Friday




Early mist patches clearing to leave a generally dry and sunny day. As cloud amounts increase during the afternoon, the small chance of a isolated shower. Light North-Easterly winds. Maximum temperature 20 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 10 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 4.39 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 6 (High) | UV Level: 5 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essesxweather.com




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment