}

Friday 13 June 2014

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was the warmest day so far in Harwich today, and after a visit to the Doctor for my 15,000 mile service, decided it was too hot for work. It has now cooled to a comfortable 21c so off we go with weekend funnies just for you!
















Gallery
It's Friday 13th today so you get 13 pictures!



This is a tad gross - It is a necklace with a small reservoir containing your tapeworm!
Savour the memories!



Doggy Selfie



Grotesque selfie



Go for it Grandpa! GO!



And when this new delivery arrives I will also park this one
 outside my neighbour's house



Must be going to Walmart!



Stereotype sitcom dad taking his kids to the beach…
-actually our elder son Martin in Israel- 


OMG!!! That's unbelieveable! 


Maybe tomorrow!




I think that this is a lie!
But.......



Sorry to say - I am him!



Mum - whats on on the loo just now?



MMM drain needs feeding 







Sorry no jokes tonight - here's anther animation...





It's a bit long, but I needed this -because I don't understand it either!!!




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment