}

Monday 28 July 2014

Funnies for a New Week



Dear Family and Friends, So we are back from scorching Dorset, after a wonderful week! My apologies to my kind subscribers who keep me going with material, your efforts have been so prolific over the past week, there is no way that I will be able to catch up! Please keep 'em coming though!




Meet Loca!






Waaaaaaaaah!






Gallery




There's a message here!



If they got rid of all the idiots  etc etc........



I know nothing about football but this seemed topical!

Thanks Gloria!


If they got rid   etc etc....




Now I have no hangups about girls with hairy legs!
But - like my beard, they're meant to be there eh?



And Ditto - is there a trend starting????



Tee Hee!

Thanks Martin!


Sorry a bit sacreligeous!



Ah! The Germans - forever practical!!!



Yes he did put one of those annoying cards though the door I bet he never even knocked!






Joke Central






Thanks very much all!




Now I don't think that this is my daughter-in-law......but....


Thanks Keren!






Harwich Weather for Tuesday






Dry, bright and very warm with lengthy spells of strong sunshine throughout the morning and early afternoon. High cloud tending to increase by late afternoon turning the sunshine hazy. Maximum temperature 24 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 10 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Lightning Risk: Low | Sunrise: 5.16 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 4 (Moderate) | UV Level: 6 (High) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks to Essexweather.com !





Thanks to you all we just passed 84,000 hits!



Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment