}

Thursday 9 October 2014

Thursday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends,  Sunny intervals and heavy showers were the order of the day today. Now indoors, the heating has come on and I am struggling to find funny stuff.......I will keep trying!



Then..and then....yuk!

Thanks Klaus!




Ha Ha!

Thanks Klaus - again!










Gallery






Health and Safety eat your heart out!




Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside!



        Maybe like me you thought at first these were miniature Brontosauruses




Ta Da !........this is going to end badly!




I have been here - many times!




They come here stealing our jobs.......etc




Yup - so fast!




Sorry! But I just wondered.......




Believe me when I started school in 1948 there were no books, and they dug these out from somewhere......




Ooooh! Nasty!




Chauvenism lives.....




Maybe you've had a nightmare like this?















Harwich Weather for Friday





Apart from a few isolated heavy showers, most areas will end the week on a dry note with good spells of sunshine. Feeling pleasant, despite a fresh South-Westerly breeze. Maximum temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 20 % | Precipitation Amount: 0-2 mm | Sunrise: 7.13 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !




Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment