}

Monday 19 January 2015

Funnies for the New Week




Dear Family and Friends, Mixed sort of day, dry and bright, had to go to the medical centre with a sore toe, Nursey fixed me up, but it continues to hurt, I am on antibiotics too, but I don't believe it is terminal!

Now here I sit my foot elevated, trying to be funny....






From Movies to TV they sanitise.......some bad language here!











They don't normally eat this cr*p!










A Swede, a rocket and some ice.....what could possibly go wrong?









Gallery





Maybe this is torture, or............................not so sure!




No - Not me! honest!!!  No dear - honest!!!




The cousins can't spell - see below..




See what I mean!




As the sun slowly sinks in the West..................




They blow actually...............see all the bacteria????




When you show off - more often than not you get bitten!




Voldemort - selfie - stick - tried to make something funny from this - no luck!




Worked for me!





I thought this was somewhat Van Gogh..






Ladies look away - a little light relief for the boys...!







Thanks Chaps!





Take one Redneck, a can of beer and a ciggy, add a high pressure compressor and...........








Harwich Weather for Tuesday







Another cold start with freezing fog slowly clearing through the day. Dry for most but cloud increasing late afternoon with perhaps a few wintry showers by evening. Maximum temperature 3 deg. C (37 deg. F)
Precipitation Probability: 10 % | Precipitation Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 7.53 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment