}

Sunday 1 February 2015

Sunday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was a"Stay indoors day" today, having slobbed out during PM watching "The Equaliser" - which is brilliant I have to say - I must now dedicate my time to finding yet more nonsense to make you titter!






They have tried for many years to perfect this, maybe this time they have! Time will tell!


Thanks Derek!


















This is beautiful and a rare sight!


Thanks Susi






Gallery








Ha Ha!




Very Apt!





Surely this is fake?





Oh the pain on his face! Ha!





Yes maybe you are!
Could have been £600 down the pan!




I'm about halfway there - but you've gotta have a dream!





Follow me men ! Tally Ho!





Philosphical thought for the day..





Yup you must have juice!

Thanks Robert (F)




Well at least I found the ball!

Thanks Susi & Mags!




I have to tell you the rad is looking a bit iffy!





Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light ....




They call her "Playdough"





Are they worshipping the waterfall? -
I leave it to you!!!





Thanks Bill!









Harwich Weather for Monday








Apart from an isolated snow shower, a much brighter day is expected with plenty of blue sky and sunshine. Light to moderate North-Westerly breeze and temperatures reaching afternoon highs of 2 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 15 % | Precipitation Amount: 0-1 mm | Sunrise: 7.35 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for your continued support!



Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment