}

Saturday 30 January 2016

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a quieter day today, but I have a problem. A number of you have pointed out, and I have experienced this myself, the movie clips that I embed into the blog are not showing. This is a Google Chrome issue, and I am in conversation with them to try and resolve it. BTW you can see them perfectly well if you use either Safari, Firefox or mobile devices. I will let you know if and when it is fixed.


Edit - I think I have found the answer to the problem it's to do with HTML code




Remember Fred Dibnah? What a great chap!







Stand up Paddleboarding - Oh to be young!







Gallery





This old guy stops the traffic, as he has the right to herd his 5000 ducks to the pond!









He saw the sun shining through the peephole refracting the light so he took a wobbly picture of it!








Ninja Kitty!








His wife lost her wedding ring, just to be on the safe side they checked the baby...








How about a fresh coconut - with a ringpull!








Sorry to say I understand this although I do NOT speak like that!

Thanks Jamie!






Goth + Icecream!








Those in favour of adblockers....








If Only we.............

 Thanks Martin!






When you're playing Hide and Seek - and nature calls!








I am guessing that he loves his Hybrid
(I confess I have and love one too!)








Smart Kid - maybe there is hope after all!








Thanks Chaps!





I am old enough to remember them!










Harwich Weather for Sunday







A good deal of cloud is expected with outbreaks of light rain for much of the day. Temperatures above average. South Westerly winds 12mph, gusting 21mph Max 12c  Min 3c  Chance of rain 95%
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment