}

Thursday 28 January 2016

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a wonderful day today, sunshine and not so cold. Helped with a broadband set up, and finished up a few odd jobs at home, so now I have the time to find a bit more funny stuff which I hope will amuse....





Oh! for a beer!


Thanks Klaus!





The Mascot has nothing on the Security Guard!


Thanks again Klaus!





Gallery



Hissy fit in the Supermarket - GRRRRRRR!!!









That's me!










Picasso at 17 and 72








Do you feel like this?








Amazing Grafitti art of Greek Gods on a pile of containers








The view from someone's window in Montana yesterday








He had an after the divorce party. His new girlfriend made this !









I shouldn't have put this in....but.......Hahahahahaha!








Nice little ass!








The six year old drew her idea of the perfect birthday cake, so mother made it !








I think that the lower one was staged - but then I'm biased!








There's a ball in there somewhere!








Never buy online when you're drunk!








It's unlikely that my parcel will arrive today...








Funny looking guard dog!








Another First World problem - it's over complicated!








He bought these jeans at the charity shop and this was in the pocket!







Arthur's Joke
Thanks Arthur!






It's only an irritating ad, but the graphics as really good!









Harwich Weather for Friday









Feeling milder again, although there will be a large amount of cloud around. South Westerly 21mph, gusting 37mph Max 13c  Min  7c Chance of rain 15%
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete