}

Friday 10 February 2017

Friday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, So the weekend is upon us once again. The weather is forecast to be cold with a possibility of snow, although our little coastal strip often misses it. We live in hope. Meanwhile we shall stay indoors and now I will attempt to dig up some more pictorial fun - just for you!





They only sit on the black squares!
(Maybe they feel warmer?)









Ping pong - with very sharp knives!


Thanks Klaus!







When she's mad!








Another great truth!










While skiing - he found a giant maptack!











Tibbles finds another ace to put in his CV!










I doubt that the store put this up!










Iranian girl skateboarders....
Maybe the times are slowoly changing!











It says
"Recently I was in town with my wife, and made this super photo
You can see in the background I asked myself how often you see a dog driving a car!"

 Thanks again Klaus!








I said "Give me a real one!"











I do believe he looks 10 years younger already!











It looks as if she's standing on a pile of bodies, but it's volcanic lava!











I think we all feel like that sometimes!......











Er - Not sure about this...









Bubblegum versus condom!


Thanks yet again Klaus!










The crazy Finn is back this time squashing a Prince Rupert's drop









Harwich Weather for Saturday










The weekend starts cloudy. A few bright or sunny intervals possible late morning and early afternoon. North Easterly winds 12mph, gusting 18mph  Min 0c  Max 4c  Chance of rain 10%  Thanks Essexweather.com



Harwich Weather Now








Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment