}

Sunday 12 March 2017

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another Spring like day, mild and still. After my morning walk by the sea, I painted our back gate, and not much else, dozed in the chair pm. Now I must wake myself up to provide yet again a pourri of humour - just for you!






Someone has far too much time on their hands!







I find this just a little bit worrying!

















Sir Terry was a Humanist........wise words!











This restaurant in Russia has the slogan "Food cooked with love!"












Seven sisters at Seven Sisters!!!

 Thanks Martin!









I'm broad minded, but I found this one gross!














Opticals - again!












His Mum is 50 she has joined the pole fitness club, which proves that
if you really want to do something - you can!












I was a bit short of pictures tonight.
Robert saved the day with these three!




















 Thanks Robert!










Who on earth ??????????











Love this....Pompeii 79 AD roadsign to the brothel!












I agree..............100% !!!








Now for the boys - a brace of Plastic Fantastics!
























Anything you can do I can do better!











I really do hope that it is some kind of perfume that they are sniffing!









Harwich Weather for Monday



A chilly start, but turning mild with warm sunshine likely. Cloud could thicken later, though all areas expected to remain largely dry and sunny. Maximum temperature 13 deg C.
Thanks Essexweather.com




Harwich Weather Now 









Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment