}

Friday 17 February 2012

Funnies for the Weekend

Old Git's Funnies

Dear Family & Friends, the Weekend is here! I hope that you have a really great time!
Since I started, a couple of things have arisen that are causing confusion. The pictures are thumbnails, if you click on them they enlarge, and animations that sometimes won't work in thumbnail view will work in enlarged. Also don't try to go back with the back button - it closes the whole page. Please use the little cross in the top right hand corner of the enlarged page.
Also, I am still learning....Derek's Alzheimer clip didn't work so I include it again..........Oldies please read...

1.  How about spending $800 to make your tablet PC look like an old Typewriter ? Hmmm!

2.  With one of these you really could bleed from the ears! - Mega Bass

3.  Stay Indoors! Or in the car, when close Lightning is about!

4.  Derek's Coconut oil Clip

Now for more pictures





Crazy Honkies


What tattoos say about you

jacket sit

Welcome

The Colonel Lives!

Thanks for looking - I'm amazed how many hits I've had already !!

No comments:

Post a Comment