}

Sunday 4 August 2024

Sunday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today was overcast, with some sun, but it was cooler. I visited the boat and did a few odd jobs. PM we binge watched CSI. Sorry but I will be off the air for a while. I am having a cataract operation tomorrow, but I will be back as soon as I can, Meanwhile enjoy this rather short edition.













Tibbles and Co yogic flying!

















Still one of my faves!














Stay in the car!!!


Thanks Derek!











Me too!


Thanks Stuart!














I wasn't well!



Thanks again Stuart!
















Come on Dad!
















A brace of little dragons!
















Paris? - Maybe not!


















Whatever you do don't press the button!.........

















Co-operation or????



















Towser guards the books!
















Keep at it - you might win Sunshine!















Go on safari they said - It will be fun they said!


















Not even the Force will help you Lord Vader!

















I don't even watch it!



















Nobody will want these...........but wait!















It's called marketing!
















There is symbolism here!















Oh! Tibbles - How did you manage that?
















Too many guns in America - What a way to propel a boat!!!




















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment