}

Wednesday 27 September 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends,  Sorry I'm late tonight. I was blissfully preparing the blog, when I had a phone call to say that I had forgotten to attend my Boy''s Night Out! So I downed tools and shot round to the restaurant. After a great evening with the boys I am now back home, and should be publishing within the hour!




















It's said if you can play 4 chords you can play all their stuff! It's Quo!!!


















We never go!
(Except on our little boat!)


Thanks Gloria!
















Sent a pic!













They're getting a lot of stick over this!
















With a shovel!!!














Arrrr!














Boom Tish!














Minorities!
















Translation!














Identity!















Isn't he supposed to be facing forward?
















They Do don't they?















Oh! Yes! I will bring the blasting caps!

















Accusation!

















By design or accident???
















By the registration I think that it's French - well they would wouldn't they!!!
















This is a Juxtaposition, but it took me more than a min!















The one in red always died!















I am plagued by this from time to time!















Go by train!


















Passport!















A grove of mixed deciduous and evergreen trees!

















The background is the ever popular mid grey!















He has a weird run up - but it works!















That will teach you not to pose!
















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment