}

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a bright and windy day, but the wind was warm! I did my routine, exercises, walk, and instrument of torture (Gadget for my back) - seems to be helping. Later it was a visit to the Post Office. PM slumped in front of the TV. Now for a few more bits and bobs to get you in the mood!











A new take on an old number, and it comes from Germany!














The first five are from Robert
Thanks Robert!







Chilling!














Political comment!












Have a plan!













It took 2 months!












I won't tell you my thoughts!
















Cheeky boy!


Thanks Alan!

















Imaginative drain man!





















Another Great Truth!


















Tramp Stamp!

















Good at it???
















Boom Tish!

















I remember some of these from my Mum!

















The dog did it!
















Morbid eh?














Love the Cousins' slogans!














Photobombed by acrobats!
















Six cones please........or else!
















Correct!














When you see balloon tyres be very afraid!















Dodgy!!!















Just enjoying the view!

















That is how men think!
















Desperation!

















Do Moschino do extra large?















I would swear that tree is not an oak!
















Defies gravity!














Look what I can do!


















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment