}

Thursday 21 September 2023

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was overcast, but dry, and temperatures are creeping down. We worked in the garden in the morning, and watched a movie pm. Now I have done some investigating and have tracked down a bunch of pictures that I very much hope you will enjoy!






















One of those "Round the World" tunes















I saw the Great Leader in Walmart!


















Now the band can't play!


Thanks Robert!















Bed for Petrohead!


Thanks again Robert!

















Ghengis has his little joke!


Thanks  yet again Robert!











The Welsh jokes keep coming!


Thanks even yet again Robert!













Joke 1














Me Too!















Interested in sex and travel?














I had thought that slavery had been abolished!















Boom Boom!



















Boom Tish!
















They keep coming!















Friends!














Wondering what really happened!















Mother Nature conquers all!















Lazy!













Murmuration of Starlings!













Glad I'm not Tim!












Don't look round girls!
















Reflection of the times!

















Yup Philosophical!














Joke 2













I think that my car is about to break down!















Bam!!!
















It's the anticipation!


















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.

















No comments:

Post a Comment