}

Saturday 2 September 2023

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly overcast, but stayed dry. I worked on the boat this morning, engine check, oil water etc. Cleaned the windows, and shared tea with my neighbour Dave, PM we watched James Bond, one more and we shall have see then all! Now for your funnies......























The Stones perform - sadly drummer Charlie Watts is no longer with us.















Knitting Nan!


Thanks Chris!














Algebra!


Thanks Derek!











Hands!


Thanks Pete!













There isn't a cure for stupidity!


Thanks Robert!













So True!















Awooo!
















Great wall art!
















Scared???
















I will agree with that!















Grammar......again!













Wisdom from Earl!













It's a bus OK! - A bus!!!














What an age to live in!














Oh! Yes!
(When I was doing a survey in a cottage in Suffolk they had
 one with 3 holes - large medium and small!)
















Oh! - Yes! - We - Can!!!
















Make 'em smile Grogu!














This happens sometimes with my Kindle - or I drop it on the floor!
















If you wish to get away from it all..............!














The time may come............!















Surprise!!!


















First working day without Mama, and I need to pay attention to my jacket!















Moonwalking!

















Oh! Please let me join!!!
















Kaboom!














Your pinboard is becoming full!















Barred!















In this Canadian car park, the temperature is already plunging!













He wasn't expecting that!



Thanks Klaus!












Will he join?



Thanks again Klaus!


















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment