}

Sunday 17 September 2023

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Sorry things are a bit thin on the ground tonight! We had a wonderful surprise today, when six of Helen's German cousins arrived to celebrate my birthday. It isn't until Tuesday, but the celebrations are already beginning. It is unlikely I will be able to post the blog for a day or three, but watch this space!













During investigations NASA found an alien Tibbles!















It's only Creedence Clearwater Revival!


















Bullsh*t!

















I had to giggle!
















At the funeral things are becoming pear shaped!


Thanks Claudia!
















"There is absolutely nothing so worth doing as messing about in boats!"














Yes please explain!














More Wisdom!













Boom Boom!













Still loving the Cousins' slogans!















I want one..........no wait!















Too many guns in America! - They even leave one in the shower!















Just dive off your seaplane - why not???















I sympathise!














Is that you Benedict?















Yes that is me!!!


















Did this happen to you as a child? - I've got your nose!


















Necessity is the Mother etc!
















OK! I know that we should sit down, but hey!















Another Juxtaposition!
















More not very good brickwork if I may say so!
















The Rock has the measure of you!















Bundles of fun!



















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment