}

Friday 22 September 2023

Friday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today we had a visit to our friendly neighbourhood jeweller. Later I was busy replacing the porch light. It was hot, even with the door open, and I finished the job successfully but I was a sweaty blob! Now I have selected a few more pictures which might amuse. I very much hope so!




















The time of my life!

















I know the feeling!














Dad!












Definitely wine snobs!














Joke













Really Organic!!!














Earl wins for a change!













I understand!

















It's called "Grazing"!

















Dream on!


















Oh! Mum!




















Vegan Aliens?


















Dumbo has his little bit of fun!















They had a storm.........!
















Sorry but this had to go in!


















Sandy!















Knicker Airer!
















Towser has gone all Leonine!














She can fly!
















Either he is snorkelling or she just whacked him with that paddle!

















I can empathise!
















Little things!

















Non DVD!!!



















If you can see daylight - they're too thin!!!



















Sophia Loren is 89 today, one of the greatest!















Smarter than you think!


Thanks Klaus!














I guess that he's escaping from something!




















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment