}

Friday 8 September 2023

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today again was very warm.

 Fortunately there was sea mist coming ashore which cooled

 things down a bit. I swept leaves in the garden and came

 indoors a sweaty mess! Later having cooled down I visited the

 Post, the Co-op, and the Health Centre and PM we watched

 "Little Things" with Denzil Washington, and the plot was to say

 the least very confusing! Now for the fun stuff!




























When this came out, we heard little else on the radio!

















Juxtaposition!


Thanks Jackie!












Oh! Yesssss!


Thanks Jim!












Look out!!!
















Tibbles goes incognito again!
















What I have in mind when I think of our Government!


Thanks Klaus!












Yum!!!













Put Down!















Sunak's Family Fortunes!














Oh! Me to a tee!
















Poor old Earl!















Crispy!













Ring a Bell???
















At first I thought Meh!............Then I got it!















The long and the short of it!
















Tibbles goes incognito - again!

















Or is it for logs???

















What has been seen - cannot be unseen!
















That's for me!!!















I must say I prefer the cladding in fashionable grey!
















It must be said that extra large carbonated drinks are not good for you!















Find the lady!


Thanks Klaus!













A little elegance!


Thanks again Klaus!













The biters' bit!


Thanks yet again Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment