}

Friday 2 August 2024

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today started with rain early, but it brightened up later. It is still very warm 25 at mid day. We had a quiet day, I visited the Post Office and the Co-op, and PM we continued to watch CSI. I am still unable to embed Youtube videos, I am hoping some tech head will come up with a fix before long, I certainly have been unsuccessful so far. Meanwhile here are your funnies!













Ha! I think I fixed it!



Opps the sound is a bit crap - I must work on it!













I fear that I may have parped!




































Revenge!


Thanks Derek!



















A rare picture of Chuck Norris' Grandma!


Thanks Klaus!


















My bottom has gone to sleep - I know I can hear it snoring!!!


Thanks again Klaus!














Gollum seems to be OK!
















Boom Tish!

















They all look like "Fun size" - Swindle!

















At first I thought this was a picture of Jupiter!















It happens in the blink of an eye!


















Ignorance is bliss!


















The threat is real!


















New type of Tarantula!




















As a grammar Nazi - I understand this!
















Juxtaposition!



















At least he's not in the driving seat!




















Come and see my collection!



















I have been there! It's an Amish town. 
Intercourse in this context means "Crossroads"!



















Ha Ha - but I think it was Bass!


















She doesn't trust him does she!
















Tibbles takes up Parkour!


















One way to ruin a perfectly good T shirt!

















Ah! Clever!!!



Thanks yet again Klaus!

















Boston Dynamics have a bit more work to do on this chap!

















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment