}

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Wednesday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, It was another sunny day but becoming cooler, with a stiff breeze. I walked to the beach and the sun was strong on the promenade. Back home a few chores, weed killing and putting salt in the water softener, - what a life! PM we are still ploughing through CSI season 12.

Now for the fun stuff which I hope you will enjoy!..












Ooh! Look who is driving!
















The Good 'Ol Boys belting out "Jambalaya"
















Ladies car sales!


Thanks Klaus!














My Husband has built stools, his life will end in 3 - 2 - 1 !!!


Thanks again Klaus!



















Definitely to be avoided!




















Steve!
















We are folded!



















Escher was the one who drew the weird connected stairs.....















Who are you looking at?



















You are getting nowhere sunshine!

















This is an "in" joke!
(terminate!)
















Why am I not surprised!














Amazing the people you see on the Underground!


















This is a real village about 18 miles from where I live!


















ET mailbox!















Vintage Star Wars!
















Alien abduction - hot air balloon!















Oldie but Goodie!



















So what???




















I don't think I will sell him life insurance!


















Advice!


















I think that she is AI too!














Mmmm - Yummy!


Thanks Klaus!













Woaaaaah!



















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.




































No comments:

Post a Comment