}

Thursday 22 August 2024

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a showery and very windy day. I didn't venture out, but did my exercises. Apart from that I mainly fiddled about on my computer, and PM watched CSI on TV. Now for more hopefully amusing content to the latest blog. Please enjoy them!

























Remember the Third Man?




















Earthlings!


Thanks Geoff!













Anyway Keep Off!


Thanks John C!














The next four are from Stuart - Thanks Stuart!




Feline TV!














It's coming!


















Top tip!


















Boom Tish!













Love the Cousins' Slogans!


















GPS tracking explained!














The Rules!


















Capt. Sparrow says.............!


















Ooh!
















Well I never knew that!!!














Tonight's wisdom from Sir Anthony!














Take that DJT!













It happens to me too (male menopause perhaps!)

















Brilliant threat!


















I sometimes feel like that!
















Too many guns in America!
(They're even arming the mascots!)
















A very big Angry Bird!

















Yes he wasn't very nice!



















Off to Mexico - Ole!














Fore!

















Goin' Fishin' - on steroids!



















Harwich Weather for Friday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at 




Thanks for calling by!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment