}

Sunday 3 June 2012

Funnies on Sunday

Dear Family & Friends,  It was the Jubilee River Pageant today and - yes it rained. Sat and watched TV all day, but still succeeded in finding stuff...

1.  Thanks Dick - did you see Achmed the Dead Terrorist?

2.  Fun Charity Clip by the Guys of St. Andrews

3. It had to be in China - new record for Tightest Parking

4 . Now Johnny Cash was my hero I bought one of his records in 1959! Imagine my surprise when I heard this guy - and he's only 15 years old!!!


Watch carefully


Gallery


They beat me!



I'm a neopolitan!



Restore to reset



Today's caption competition



Clever graffiti




Derek's Joke
Thanks Derek!







Prognosis

Faint possibility of a sunny interval.


Thanks for calling!

Cheers!

Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment