}

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Funnies on Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was another ordinary day in Harwich. I had several trips to the tip.....What a life!

Now I have found more stuff. 

Oh and to my kind contributors, thanks for jokes, but ~I always need clever funny pictures too - thanks in advance!


1.  The Hurricane on the US East coast was terrible, but There are always lighter moments!


2.  I just thought that this was really nice.. 


3.  This is one of those really daft ones...



Ach! Mein Asrsch!

Thanks Klaus!




Gallery


Horses are such snobs!


Don't bother



More comes out than you put in!



Vote with Gum



Today's Caption Competition



I hate fashion!








Prognosis


Hopefully no rain!


Thanks for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment