}

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Funnies for Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was a beautiful day in Harwich, in between computers I had a walk by the sea. We are so lucky to live here! Now for the next exciting episode of - "Find the Funny!"



1.  Thanks David for this, it is a classic only one Ronnie this time, Computer Expert


2.  What is Cosplay? I think something to do with dressing up like Manga figures, 


3.  I make no excuse for this it reminds me very much of my early teens - it's long, but chill and listen anyway..




The dogs have it!




Gallery



Oldie but goodie



Alcohol



Sorry!



I do believe she's pleased!



Rerdneck Hot tub



Corn Circles ?






Thanks chaps!






Prognosis


Dull dull dull


Maybe you'd like to see the distribution of viewers
of our blog....

The darker the green the more viewers


Thanks for staying with us!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment