}

Sunday 30 December 2012

Funnies for New Year

Dear Family & Friends, This is my last post until 2013. I want to thank all my loyal friends Worldwide who often visit! I wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year!
P.S. 16,300 of you visited this year! Thanks!
This is a Bumper Edition, I used all the pictures in my Funny Store!



1.  This big cat is called a Caracal, and he can jump Ten Feet from standing!


2.  Thanks Klaus for this one...Did you know that Tom Hanks' father was a pop star? Are you old enough to remember the Diamonds?
Here he is, first from the 50's and then from a recent Revival


3.  Once it was Guitar duelling Banjo, this time it's Saxophone vs Violin!
Jazzy Fun!


4. Last some ultimate silliness - Remote controlled Superman!


Yes I hate Buffering too!



Gallery



Dormouse is amused



Very clever cake



Top Tip 2013



We don't jump on your Children!



Surely they didn't really print that!?



Scooter writes off car



The sort of thing that I do!



Epson says "Congratulations"



Outnumbered



Be Afraid - very afraid



Sorry no jokes today 
How about another animation?


Nice, nice, nice, - er...


Harwich Weather (Thanks BBC!)
Monday


Cloudy. 9c, Wind mean 21Kn Gust 40Kn,
30% chance of rain


Thanks for visiting!

Cheers - Happy New Year!


Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment