}

Thursday 17 January 2013

Funnies on Thursday

Dear Family & Friends,  We are told to expect blizzards tomorrow, I hope that, as we are on the East side of the country, most of the snow will fall on other people!
Now for your Funnies...


1.  This is dedicated to my son and his colleagues in the UK Border Force...


2.  A 5 year old boy and a 10 ton digger? yes he does - Child exploitation or just fun with his Dad???


3.  As usual the Russians have someone who...Is a human battery!


I know that I'm weird - but I want one!



Gallery



I was there when they moved the 
Eiffel Tower!




Good design = style, simplicity and ease of use



"Cut the crap and gimmee the food" !!!



He's an arse but he has a point!



Whoops not Craig



Today's caption competition







Thanks Chaps!


Harwich Weather (Thanks BBC!)


Strong wind, snow PM


Thanks for calling by!
Huzzah! We just passed 19,000 views.


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment