}

Friday 30 August 2013

Funnies for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, My Weekend resolution - to fix the burglar alarm siren to the wall outside.....I am becoming scared of heights (I never used to be)...
To take my mind off the impending ordeal - I will do more Funny stuff for you! Have a great One!


1.  This is silly - but it works!  Hack your Lawnmower


2.  More sillines from people with too much time - clever though......Make a paper plane


3.  Thanks Geoff for this - a bit long but it will lift your heart!  Welsh Boy's Choir








Gallery



You too!



In UK it's Hokey Cokey - but hey!



I am told to say this is true...



So he did!



Smart teacher!



Beach Babe photobomb



Just love it!

Thanks Gloria!


Vedgie Muscleman at Sainsbury's

Thanks Nick!




Joke Central








Harwich Weather from my home station




Summary for Saturday

Can't believe this....more sun!  Max  19c
Cool wind from NW



Thanks for supporting our Funny Blog!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment