}

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Funnies on this Wednesday

Dear Family & Friends, How is your week going? Well I hope (Please note that I did not say "Good" at that point), this defines me as an English person, speaking English English, is that such a "Big Ask?"
Here are your funny bits....


1.  A cool way of saving space Treadwall machine


2.  This is Pentatonix covering Can't hold us


3.  This silver band practice really is Epic!






Puns



Favouritism



Off to the Fancy dress then.....



Absolutely nothing to say here - 



NSA perhaps?....



Love it!



Captain Marvo I suppose!




Sorry Joke Central is closed this PM - it being Wednesday, therefore here is a movie clip...



Thanks John M !





Harwich Weather from my home station



Summary for Thursday


Mainly sunny, some cloud  Max 23c



Thanks for your Support!


Cheers!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment