}

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Funnies on this Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was another day of computer bashing, I use 3 grades of hammer for this work! Having let off steam, with the help of my friends I found you some more pictorial fun!...


1.
Thanks Phill!


2.
Thanks Pete!



Childhood memories from Chris Hart
Thanks Chris!

More Wisdom from the QI Elves







Gallery



Home of.......


Don't fancy yours much!



I am not enjoying this one little bit!



Turtles turn the tables!



Arrr! Aye!



This may take a moment....



Magic French word




Joke Central - the guys did well today!





Thanks chaps!


This from Geoff and Claudia
The Plumber fixed my tap, and the cold is White!

Harwich weather for Wednesday


Cloud with sunny intervals  max 18c


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment