}

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Midweek Funnies

Dear Family & Friends, Today was Go to the Garden Centre Day, and yes the Christmas shop was open - no surprise there then! Here are a few more of my efforts to amuse y'all...


1.  Redbull sponsors this mad - Bike race


2.  More madness a capella  "Zelda"


3.  This is QI ! How to coil cables




Neat way to get into bed.....




Gallery



The man WILL!



Yes it is called Big Ass Fans (I'm one of those too!)



Here comes the wife's and my new delivery!



Soooo Cute - she's a Sushi!



This from George Takei (Mr Sulu)

At yeast I crust my fans will dough me proud. If you got it, try this:




This looks real fun! Dangerous but fun!



Dog speaks for us all





Joke Central








Only in Japan!




Harwich Weather for Thursday

Mostly cloudy through the morning with outbreaks of rain, perhaps heavy at first. Brighter conditions developing and freshening South-Westerly winds with gusts up to 35 miles per hour possible. Maximum temperature 10 degrees Celsius.  Thanks to Essex Weather Centre





Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment