}

Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, So the Weekend is over - Ahhhhh! Never mind there's another one at the end of the week! I'm scraping the barrel tonight for original funny stuff - I do my best!











Clever Swedish Ad





Gallery




Death by Gillette!



Remember this? Gave me a headache!



Welcome to the Hotel California



Of our times!



Moral of the story - believe me Don't Do It!!!!!



Apple Whoops!



This won't work but nice thought!




Andoid fans don't like Apple
  


Do you have mornings like this? - I do!



Please excuse my neighbours - They're mad!




Joke Central




Thanks Chaps!




Justice!







Harwich Weather for Monday



Early frost lifting, then dry and bright throughout the morning with decent amounts of Spring sunshine. Into the afternoon, showers becoming widespread with a risk of hail and thunder. Generally light Westerly winds and temperatures reaching afternoon highs of 8 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 35 % | Rainfall Amount: 0-4 mm | Sunrise: 6.39 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment