}

Friday 25 April 2014

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, More April Showers, but that's normal I guess. Having revived a computer I now feel free to amuse you once again.....



Now I know we've seen this before, 
but my Sister-in-Law loves this so Susi - 
this is for you!
Thanks Klaus!



Checkout prank
Thanks Klaus - again!





He's Mad Pal!





Twin 16 Valve Models!


Oooh here's another one of those......



Hang on a minute..........where was I ?



I love it! But is it a balloon or a kite or.......If Alan davies is watching - It's a Blue Whale!



Meanwhile on Dovercourt Beach, Richard prepares for Summer!



Yes it is!



Thanks!

Thanks Maggie!


Genius



Boom Boom!



More clever US marketing



Now I would not eat this, I have no wish to be Jet Puffed!!!





Sorry No Jokes Tonight - so on with the Animations...





This from Ukraine
Thanks Natasha!




Harwich Weather for Saturday




Increasing cloud after a bright, sunny start leading to further spells of rain. Brighter conditions should return for the afternoon and evening. Feeling cooler than of late in moderate South-Easterly winds. Maximum temperature of 13 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 85 % | Rainfall Amount: 1-3 mm | Sunrise: 5.39 am
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !



Thank you for calling in!


Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment