}

Saturday 13 September 2014

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a lazy day today, went to an Open Studio at our friend's house, met many old friends too - great day! Now I must concentrate on digging up some entertainment - just for you!












I bet Kay was a laugh!



More Beach art

Thanks Nurit!


What on Earth is that between her legs?
Oh! It's her foot!



Febreeze Mmmmmm!



Soon everything will be like this!



I've got a bite! I've got a bite! - Oh Sh*t!




Tout le monde est sur ​​le balcon 
(I need not translate!)



Limited language skills!



Patience



You want a Big Truck? - I'll show you a Big Truck!



I irritate my wife when I rant about sports commentators, all is needed
is "They want to win!!!"



When I'm asked to fix a printer I say "Do this!"



I nipped out to catch a little sun today



Witty Graffiti





Sorry no jokes tonight so here are some clips






Thanks Klaus!



Harwich Weather for Sunday






Mist and fog patches clearing during the morning to spells of sunshine. There will be a little more cloud around giving the risk of a few light showers, these most likely late afternoon. Maximum temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 20 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Lightning Risk: Low | Sunrise: 6.30 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 3 (Moderate) | UV Level: 4 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !




Thanks for your support!



Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment