}

Saturday 31 January 2015

Saturday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Another Indoors day today, snow flurries. So I was able to ferret around for some material for your delectation. Not much found on the video front - so you get more pictures....






I may be wrong, but I think I can see ironic humour here....








Gallery






"One should absorb the colour of life, but one should never remember its details. Details are always vulgar."
-- 
Oscar Wilde wrote in THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY



Thanks Carolina (BR)




Excess Baggage? We won't have to pay Excess Baggage - just leave it to me!





Just Goin Fishin!





I wholeheartedly concur!





Ha Ha!




True! So True!





I'll hand you back now to our Walmart correspondent





Yes they are ALL mobile phones..............now you can cry!





Yup - I just got home from Lidl !!!





I am qualified to say this!





Nil Points to Slytherin!





Perhaps the most totally cool selfie ever!





Er I think a point has been missed here!





Happens all the time especially when it's me setting up the network!





Now boys, you may have thought that I had forgtten you tonight.
Would I disappoint?


Pass the Sellotape!




Liking the tattoo!







Thanks Derek!


Lithuanian Joke

The man calls his wife:-I’m on my way home, maybe I could buy something? 
-“Please buy an apartment and live in it alone!”

Thanks Rita!





Harwich Weather for Sunday






Another cold day with sunny intervals and wintry showers, these dwindling by afternoon and falling as snow to lower levels again by early evening. Strong North-Westerly winds, gusting to 40 miles per hour at times. Maximum temperature 5 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 60 % | Precipitation Amount: 0-2 mm | Sunrise: 7.37 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment