}

Sunday 11 October 2015

Sunday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was quiet in Little Old Harwich today, sunny but becoming cooler in an East wind. Just bumbled about not being very useful, but now I must concentrate on the job in hand......to produce something which will amuse you!





Animal Crackers












It's not only the Germans who nab the best sunbeds!


Thanks Mags!







Gallery






That moment!






They keep coming! - For how long I wonder...







I see Irony!






Before - and after!






Miserable moo!






Clever staircase





At first I thought it was Walmart,
but I just recognised it as Mediamarkt!






It's OK Daddy we don't have to find the Loos any more!!!






He had often wondered why his shirt has black sleeves until he saw that guy!






Say no more indeed!






Philosophy from Jna!






Supports my rant about those Damned Aweful self service machines at Tesco!






Love it! I'm the one on the right!

Thanks Robert!  (F)




Young applicant's dilemma!






Too true to be funny! - They're now saying Sugar is Death!







That's the Ladies for you!





I never tried this but I don't think it will work!







Thanks Arthur!







Not sure about this........







How to destroy a beautiful moment!










Harwich Weather for Monday




It will be a cold and sunny start to the new week. Only a little patchy cloud will develop by the afternoon, however the freshening North-Easterly breeze will make it feel rather cold. Maximum temperature 14 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 2 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com




 Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment