}

Sunday 27 December 2015

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I hope that you had a really Great Christmas! Thanks to you we have passed 160,000 hits on the blog! I have eaten too much, and have waddled over to the computer and excuse me if tonight's effort is a bit ragged! - here goes!






That old Chuck Norris - He's back!


Thanks Klaus!







Oldie but Goodee!


Thanks Derek!






Gallery






I am not captioning these, just to say "Thee Party Season is going Strong"!
Needless to say these ladies come from Russia!
































He said "Santa may I sit on your lap?! he said no so they compromised!






After the first person goes Bankrupt in Monopoly!







Xmas Cake a la Van Gogh!






Poor Presents!






I really hope it's an X Box!







Christmas weather - same over there as it is over here!








Thoughtful delivery man having a gentle swipe at the opposition!






The world's worst present Thanks Ma!






That's the Christmas dinner done for!







A parcel wrapper just like me!











I guess he's short of work!







Slightly misleading image!









Amazing Roman mosaics found on a building site
Sorry don't know where this is!












How to easily fix your iPhone battery!!!


Thanks Jamie!







Girls Please look away! - It's a Mancave thing!





G-Forces......I watched for 30 minutes before I realised the clip was only 7 seconds long!!!!!


Thanks Geoff!






And if it isn't too late!


Thanks Klaus!








Harwich Weather for Monday







Fine and dry with sunshine developing. Winds will pick up to a brisk South-Easterly during the day and temperatures again on the mild side. Maximum temperature 12 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Severe Weather Risk: Low
Thanks Essexweather.com




 Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment